Man, I Love Fishing [Finished]

This is where the games and development logs go! :D

Man, I Love Fishing [Finished]

Postby The Brathering » Tue May 21, 2013 4:35 pm

DOWNLOAD Win only, sorry! http://www.mediafire.com/?o8l61gecp99n0ze

Man, I Love Fishing is an arcade-like game where your goal is to get the highest score possible within the given time limit.

Simply match two identical fishes by clicking on them to score points or gain bonustime (depending on which fish you clicked).
Matching more pairs of identical fishes without making a mistake will start a combo.
Keeping your combo alive is the key to success.

Now go out there, touch some fish and beat the highscore!

ORIGINAL POST
---------------------------------------------------------------
Touch two of those Flounders, touch even more, touch them all, you know you want to!

We, The Brathering are working on a game that's like a bastard of Mah Jongg and Rez on shrooms, but since it's f***ing fishing jam time right now we decided to make a fish-themed alpha/beta/gamma version of our game with the cuddliest coffinfishes, the boldest Bartherrings and of course Vampire squids from Hell!

We very much hope to have a smooth version until the end of this week. But we sure will continue the development, add more themes and release it in the usual AppStoreShopsMarketPlaces.

The Brathering will post a bit more about the gameplay later, but be assured that it's about touching fishes, because real men don't need reels.
Attachments
promo_fishing.jpg
promo_fishing.jpg (57.2 KiB) Viewed 70500 times
Last edited by The Brathering on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Brathering

Re: "Man, I Love Fishing"

Postby iandioch » Tue May 21, 2013 6:04 pm

I can't wait to touch me some fishes.

That's some pretty great artwork there. Is it yours?
iandioch

Re: "Man, I Love Fishing"

Postby The Brathering » Wed May 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Yes, this is the artwork of our visual witch, Anna. We, The Brathering, are a team of four people splitting the duties of game design, art, coding and audio. We use Game Maker to make our games. The artworks are mainly done with ArtRage, but Inkscape and Gimp are used too.
The Brathering

Re: Man, I Love Fishing [FINISHED]

Postby The Brathering » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:52 am

Well, it's done.
Go for the highscore and enjoy playing!
The game is currently for Win only; Mac, Linux and Android builds will perhaps arise in the future.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?o8l61gecp99n0ze
The Brathering

Return to Games