As promised here is the playable version: http://mantiseyelabs.com/games/barber/app/
Play it in a modern browser like Chrome or the latest version of Firefox. ('Barber' is just the code name, by the way, something I give to all my game projects).
You can move around with WASD or the arrow keys. ESC will pause the game. After the day ends press ESC to exit each screen. On the store screen you navigate the menu with W/S or arrow up/down and purchase something with SPACE.
* The game is pretty much infinite right now since there's no end condition. So if you want to play forever you can, though I can't imagine it will be very exciting after a while.
* No way to control the volume, sorry. I don't think the sounds are too loud, but I figured I'd mention this just in case.
* There isn't any indication what any of the store items do, which is just something I didn't get to do. Essentially the wet suits let you dive deeper, the tanks let you dive even deeper and deplete your oxygen slower, and the fins let you go faster.
* There are two fish that are twice as long as other fish and they sometimes spawn stuck in a wall (their image display on the market page also looks weird).
* Fish are dumb and will just keep swimming into a wall rather than turning around. Easy-ish fix that I just haven't gotten to yet.
* I think the fish populations replenish too quickly so I doubt you'll ever see a species disappear.
* Probably needs lots of balance tweaks etc.
* I'm tired so I probably forgot something.
Anyway, have fun and let me know what you think! I'll be doing cleanup work tomorrow, so let me know what needs fixing/changing if you play it.