a game about fish, eating fish, and humans
final version: http://www.supermoof.com/games/maneatsf ... index.html
Explore the high seas, rendered in full color!
Spend hours of fun managing your fish!
Enjoy the thrill of selling fish to customers!Brief Instructions
- Go fishing to catch fish (WASD to move boat)
- There are 4 levels of water depth. As you upgrade you boat, you can fish in deeper areas that have better species of fish.
- Return home by 5pm to open your shop.
- Move any fish you wish to sell into the shop tank.
- Number of customers is based on your online review score. Tastier fish mean better reviews.
- Fish tastiness is dependent on 3 stats (1-10). Each customer has different preferences on what he or she likes, so maximize all 3 stats for the best fish.
- Breed fish in a romance tank to make tastier fish.
This game is still a work in progress, it is likely broken in several ways and there is a lot that is unfinished and untested!Version 1.0 - final(!)
- Just some bug fixes and tuning from v0.5http://www.supermoof.com/games/maneatsf ... index.htmlVersion 0.5 - final(?)
- Some more tuning
- Added a sort of victory conditionhttp://www.supermoof.com/games/maneatsf ... index.htmlVersion 0.4
- Fixed a bunch of little bugs and tuned some stuff.
- Added a few polish things, more instructions, made things a bit prettier, etc.http://www.supermoof.com/games/maneatsf ... index.htmlVersion 0.3
- Redid the overworld
- Added some missing sprites
- Fixed some bugs and tweaked some valueshttp://www.supermoof.com/games/maneatsf ... index.htmlVersion 0.2
A quick update to the jam version that fixes several bugs small and large.http://www.supermoof.com/games/maneatsf ... index.html7 DAYS DONE: Jam version
Here is the state of the game after 7 days:http://www.supermoof.com/games/maneatsf ... index.htmlUpdate: There is a bug in this build where you will never get more than 2 customers a night..
It is still a work in progress so I hope to spend some more time cleaning it up. The sea screen has had the least amount of love so it needs a lot of work (different sprites for the different boats, the map isn't finished, etc). I haven't spent any time tuning it, so prices and whatnot are probably crazy and broken. There are likely a lot of weird bugs and crashes, since I have tested it very little since I got it to this point.
I appreciate any feedback!