Man Eats Fish [FINISHED]

This is where the games and development logs go! :D

Re: Man Eats Fish [FINISHED]

Postby sorio » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:21 am

One more typo:
* Upgrading from 'large tank' to 'small pond': the confirmation dialogs ask if you want to upgrade to a 'small tank' instead.

Kudos again :)
sorio

Postby SuperMoof » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks for the feedback, I am glad you enjoyed it! I agree with all of your notes for improvement, and thanks for pointing out those bugs too. I think I'm done with the game for now, but maybe if I feel motivated one day I'll make a version 2 or something. I may fix those two little bugs though because that should be quick to do.
@supermoof
SuperMoof

Postby karaokeheroes » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

One last thing: It would make the breeding process seem to have more purpose if the romance tank could be larger-- large enough to permit enough breeding to supply all of a day's food. I did all this work on breeding big chompfins with all 10 stats, but the tank won't let them breed enough to give me a consistent full day's food...
karaokeheroes

Postby SuperMoof » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm

yeah I agree with this too - I did very little tuning of prices / sizes of things, it could use a bunch more work for sure.

Though, with the biggest tank you should be able to feed 400 people max - I guess it's unlikely that you will be able to fill it to that exact number though.
@supermoof
SuperMoof

Postby jmp74 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:10 pm

ADD A SAVE BOTTON! I got 400 bucks bought the second boat and spent hours just to realize the next morning it was all for nothing.
jmp74

Previous

Return to Games