- Make a game about or inspired by Fishing, in a week!
- Jam dates are 20th-27th, you can pick whatever 7 days you like *around* this time. There's no pressure to do it in exactly that amount of time unless you want to
- If you say it's a game then it's a game, if you say it relates to fishing then it relates to fishing.
- Use whatever tools/techniques you want to make your game.
- You need to make a thread for your game in the games forum. Updating it through the week is your choice, but it's more fun if you do!
- Feel free to start your thread whenever you like, if you want to share your idea that's cool!
- When your game is done, make a post about it in your thread, and link to that post in the submission thread.
- Don't be a jerk on the forum, I'll kick your ass. This is a friendly fishing jam
Now then, if this is your first time to fishing jam club; you have to make a fishing game! here are some links to get you started! even beginners can make their first game in a week!
http://kotaku.com/5979539/a-beginners-g ... video-game
if you have any questions or whatever; ask them in this thread
[update] We have an IRC channel thanks to @jspapp_! - It's #FishingJam at chat.freenode.net